TO CONNECT IS TO WEAVE MEANING OUT OF EACH SOCIAL INTERACTION: It isn’t experience. It isn’t talent. It’s all about practice.
While it may seem like some people are just born with it, the fact is anyone can learn how to weave meaning out of each social interaction.
When you truly connect with others – one-on-one, in groups, or with an audience – your sense of community improves, your ability to create teamwork increases, you experience better relationships, and your ability to influence others expands.
We invite you to attend an online MasterMind group in which we will discuss and practice concepts from John Maxwell’s book “Everyone Communicates, Few Connect”. This Mastermind is a creative debate group lasting 5 weeks in which we will bring together our forces and share ideas with a unique group of people who learn together from everyday experiences.
Everyone you encounter is motivated differently, communicates differently, and views tasks and relationships differently. The DISC part of the MasterMind will help you achieve greater success when you learn to value your strengths as well as those of others.
When you become aware of the pattern of how other people communicate, you not only know what kind of communication to expect FROM them; you also know how to best prepare FOR, interact WITH, and respond TO them in order to have a successful connection.
During this mastermind we will have the chance to explore and practise communication skills essential for building meaningful connections:
Together we will discuss the following topics:
- Connecting Principle 1 – Connecting increases your influence in every situation with the focus on connecting signals
- Connecting practice 1 – Connectors connect on common ground
- DISC styles of communication
- Connecting Principle 2 – Connecting is all about others with the focus on connecting questions
- Connecting Practice 2 – Connectors do the difficult work of keeping it simple
- DISC Communication tips – How to communicate with others
- Connecting Principle 3 – Connecting goes beyond words with the focus on the components of communication
- Connecting Practice 3 – Connectors create an experience everyone enjoys
- DISC work styles
- Connecting Principle 4 – Connecting always require energy with the focus on what connecting requires
- Connecting Practice 4 – Connectors inspire people
- Power DISC – your strengths in leadership
- Connecting Principle 5 – Connecting is more skill that natural talent with the focus on what makes people listen
- Connecting Practice 5 – Connectors live what they communicate
- DISC Application
MasterMind group Everyone Communicates Few Connect
Facilitated by: Alex and Gabi Nicolae
Certified NLP Practitioners
Certified John Maxwell Leadership Coaches & Trainers
“Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” (Helen Keller)